Thursday 28 May 2015

Ted Baker - No3 Brompton Crescent


Shower gel is something I want to be luxurious and decadent, yet cheap. I want fruity scents but without smelling like a tutti fruiti sweet.

This was reduced to 2 quid in Boots. 2 QUID!

"Scented with a lavish mix of lemon, jasmine and amber crystal, it's a touch of luxury that'll leave you feeling royally pampered."

BOOM. ACHIEVED.

Ughh this stuff smells heavenly. It's such a light fragrance that does smell fruity and flowery, without being overpowering. Getting down and dirty now, it foams up nicely in the shower and the scent does last on the skin for a few hours, which is always a plus in my books. Plus the packaging? Gold detail, pale turquoise gel - just looks so pretty.

I really wish I had bought more of these - it looks like it's an end of line product. I have found this on Amazon; £7.48 with £3.49 delivery? Erm....I don't think so...

Have you ever had discontinued product sadness? Let me know in the comments!


Ashleigh x

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY ALEELILY DESIGNS | POWERED BY BLOGGER.