Wednesday 25 February 2015

The Favourites - Art Deco Highlighter



I remember winning this highlighter on A Beauty Junkie in London's blog. (Go check Jen's blog out, she is so lovely!) I honestly had no clue what I was doing with it.

Opening it up to find a stunning mass of pearly white, pink and blue swirls, I was slightly overcome with how pretty it was...and where on earth I had to put it....?!

Well a year and a half later, I am sure you will be pleased to know that I know what I am doing now. Kind of.

I swirl a powder brush or contour brush in the colours, applying it above by cheekbones and on my temples, to make my skin look healthier and "glowy". The colours give a subtle but complimentary sheen which would suit all skin types. It has wangled it's way into my daily make-up routine and I feel a little less "me" when I am not wearing it.

Longevity - it lasts most of the day. The way I wipe my hands all over my face means I am used to topping up my make-up however this highlighter does tend to stay in place.

Happy days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY ALEELILY DESIGNS | POWERED BY BLOGGER.